Colonial Hills Food Pantry is an outreach to the community involving approximately 30 volunteers. Volunteers pick up food at the East Texas Food Bank, keep the pantry fully stocked, and work with families on the days of food delivery. The Food Pantry offers food assistance the first Tuesday and Thursday of each month.
- The Food Pantry Team always needs: peanut butter, cereal, sugar, flour, canned vegetables, rice and beans.
- To volunteer with the Food Pantry, please call the church office: 903.561.9995
- Prayers for the volunteers to have opportunities to be a living example of the gospel with those we serve.
- Prayers for the families and individuals we serve.
Breckenridge Village provides a welcoming community to care for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Breckenridge provides residents with life skills and a safe and loving home. BVT programs are thoughtfully designed to help residents achieve and maintain developmentally appropriate skills that enable them to function successfully in family, group living, and community settings.
Colonial Hills volunteers help maintain lawn and landscaping needs. Many women in our church family help plan special events for residents, assist with fundraising efforts, and support the staff in their ministry to the residents.
- Prayers for the residents and their families.
- Prayers for continued fundraising efforts as Breckenridge expands its services.
- Volunteers are needed to assist the lawn teams and to help plan special events.
To volunteer please call the church office: 903.561.9995
Give us a call and give us the opportunity to help you discover how your gifts, talents, and abilities can help our community and bring glory to God as you share the love of Jesus with our neighbors.